Urgent Care Providers

 Provider Look-up

The following steps should be used to locate the facility:

  • Under “Find a Provider” click on search
  • Under “Select a network” scroll down and click on Workers Compensation
  • Under “Enter search criteria” (search method) enter county or city (Then enter city, county, state and zip code)
  • Under “Specialty” select hospital or clinic (the select the applicable facility type ( ie. hospital – orthopedic)

Any further questions regarding treatment facilities should be directed to the Worker's Compensation 3rd Party Administrator Claims Adjuster, Tiffany Hope-O'Dell, at (704) 941-2859 or (800) 365-5998 ext 12859.

« this page last modified 01/19/17 »